There are many factors affecting UV curable inkjet image quality. Not all of these factors are strictly related to UV curable inkjet printers but to all inkjet printers. This whitepaper discusses what can cause inferior print results from many perspectives as it relates to the printer hardware, ink, media, software and the printer operator with a focus on large-format UV curable flatbed printing.
In this free white paper you’ll learn about:
- Inks – pigments, CMYK, CM-squared & light colored inks, White Ink & Varnish and other chemical components
- Substrate Considerations – adhesion, non-white substrates and clear substrates
- Environment – lighting, fade resistance & weatherability
- Color Management RIP/Profiling, rendering intents, print analysis and other considerations
- Mechanical – printer table system flatness, double-sided printing, drive systems, machine wear & tear and more
Click here to download a FREE copy of the white paper.
To learn more about the range of products that we offer at Canon Solutions America, click here.