Maryland-based Almo Professional A/V, a distributor of professional audio and visual equipment, announces the winners of its 2019 Almo Vendor Awards of Excellence.
This year’s winners are:
- Highest Growth Year-Over-Year in Essentials: BrightSign
- Highest Growth Year-Over-Year for Displays (2nd year in a row): Avocor
- Top Sales in Essentials (5th year in a row): Barco ClickShare
- Top Sales in Displays: Samsung Hospitality
- Top Manufacturer Representative (4th year in a row): Pat Mead, LegrandAV Brands
The awards were handed out at the company’s recent National Sales Meeting Gala. Themed “Stronger Together,” the Almo Pro A/V National Sales Meeting took place in Towson, Maryland, and included three full days of training and teambuilding for 174 employees and 40 major vendor partners.
“We are truly stronger together and have had so much to celebrate this year – especially the grand slam achievements of our suppliers, says Sam Taylor, Almo executive vice president and chief operating officer. “The 2019 Almo Vendor Awards of Excellence winners have aligned with Almo and demonstrated the ability to go that extra mile to enable today’s Pro AV integrator and reseller to achieve success with products that deliver, valuable marketing tools, never-ending education, and revenue-growing services.”