You are here

JCDecaux and América Móvil Create Joint Venture in Mexico


Paris-based outdoor advertising company JCDecaux announces that it will be entering into a joint venture with América Móvil, a wireless provider to Latin America, to merge the two companies’ out-of-home advertising businesses in Mexico.

Entities controlled by JCDecaux will ultimately own 60 percent of the shares of the joint venture, while the remaining 40 percent of shares will be owned by a wholly-owned subsidiary of AMX, América Móvil’s parent company.

Both JCDecaux and AMX are already heavily involved in OOH advertising in that country, including billboards, street furniture and shopping mall advertising.

Got a news tip? Contact Tony Kindelspire