West Caldwell, New Jersey-based MaxLite, makers of energy-efficient lighting products, including LEDs, announces new sales representatives in six U.S. regions as part of a strategic growth plan to expand its footprint in the marketplace.
These are the companies named by Maxlite, and the region they will cover:
- Wobern, Massachusetts-based Yusen Associates/Illuminate—Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine
- Little Rock, Arkansas-based Lighting & Power Solutions—Oklahoma (already covering Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- Monroeville, Pennsylvania-based Gormley-Farrington—western Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Indianapolis-based CM Buck & Associates—Indiana
- Dallas-based Hossley Lighting Associates—Texas
- Hayward, California-based Healy Mattos – Northern California
“We are very pleased to be working with such an experienced and dedicated team of lighting professionals, and look forward to building relationships that will mutually grow the MaxLite business for our agents and distributor partners,” says Jeff Bristol, vice president of commercial and industrial sales.