Mutoh America, Inc., Phoenix, a leading manufacturer in wide-format inkjet printers and cutters, announces its partnership with graphic films manufacturer Avery Dennison, Painesville, Ohio, to offer the Car Wrap Training Program in 10 cities across the United States over the course of 2013. Classes will be hosted by master installer, Justin Pate.
Dates and cities for the 2013 course schedule are as follows:
- Feb. 28 - March 2 — Dallas, Texas
- March 4-6 — Newark, N.J.
- April 8-10 — Seattle, Wash.
- April 11-13 — Los Angeles
- May 30 - June 1 — Wharton, N.J.
- June 3-5 — Toronto, Canada
- Sept. 12-14 — Atlanta, Ga.
- Sept. 16-18 — Chicago, Ill.
- Oct. 28-30 — Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Oct. 31 - Nov. 2 — Phoenix, Ariz.
The Avery/Mutoh Car Wrap Training Program is designed to provide wrap installers with an in-depth understanding of graphic installation mechanics to gain a competitive advantage in the vehicle wrap industry. The three day workshop (optional third day for design instruction and certification test) will focus on all of the critical steps needed to improve the quality and speed of car wrap installations.
For more information on the Avery/Mutoh Car Wrap Training Program, or to register, visit http://na.averygraphics.com/AvGrNA_avery_wrap_school.asp.