The two-day event is geared toward business owners looking to expand their knowledge, connect with industry suppliers, and tune in with the latest trends. Sign & Digital Graphics, along with A&E and Printwear magazines, are media sponsors for each NBM event.
“I love when we can bring buyers and sellers together, especially when we can combine the warm reception that comes with the city of Charlotte,” says Lori Fartstad, NBM’s vice president of audience and events. “Charlotte closes out our event season for the year, so we hope to see you and personally welcome you with some southern hospitality.”
Registration for THE NBM SHOW–Charlotte, which is free until November 7, gets you access to the exhibitor hall, training classes, and the After Hours Networking Reception.
Some of the classes include:
- “Get the Most from your Laser Investment: Tips & Techniques to Save Time & Increase Profits,” presented by Epilog Laser
- “Color Matching for Sublimation,” presented by JDS Industries
- “Unleash the Power of CorelDRAW,” presented by Digital Art Solutions
- “The Goldmine of UV Printing,” presented by PDS Equipment
- “Laser Hacks,” presented by Trotec Laser
In addition to the beforementioned opportunities, each day provides a chance for an attendee to win $500 in Buyers Bucks to spend with any of THE NBM SHOW exhibitors.