*Please click images below to enlarge
Woodridge, Illinois-based exhibit display company Nimlok announces that several of its exclusive dealers gave back to their local communities in 2016.
Highlights for the year included:
- Nimlok Chicago partnering with Cumberland Elementary School in Des Plaines, Illinois, for a gift drive serving children and families from the school. Nimlok Chicago’s team donated more than 30 presents for the school’s gift drive program.
- The Nimlok Maryland/Adler Display team collected nearly 400 nonperishable items to donate to the Maryland Food Bank holiday food drive.
- Nimlok Philadelphia/Embarq Creative donated 12 boxes of nonperishable goods to the Philadelphia-based Good Samaritan Shelter during the Thanksgiving season. In December, the team adopted a family from Bringing Hope Home, an organization that helps with financial and emotional support to families with cancer in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Nimlok Minnesota volunteered during the Halloween season at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Twin Cities “Cooks for Kids” program. Dressed in fun costumes, the Nimlok Minnesota team prepared and served a meal to patients and their families.
- The team at 2-SCALE, the authorized Nimlok dealer in the Toledo, Ohio, area volunteered their time at The Salvation Army’s “Christmas Distribution” event. The event provides food, clothing, vouchers and toys to in-need families during the Christmas holiday season.
Members of Nimlok’s exclusive dealer network serve their local communities with the company’s full range of exhibit design and trade show display products and related services.