Broomfield, Colorado-based National Business Media announces the final stop of the 2019 tour of THE NBM SHOW takes place in Charlotte, North Carolina Nov. 8–9. The Charlotte Convention Center hosts the two-day event geared toward producers in the sign and digital graphics, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, direct-to-garment, and awards and engraving industries.
Perks of attending THE NBM SHOW include:
- Access to unlimited training in the classroom and the exhibit hall
- Admission into the After Hours networking event
- Access to the Recognized Professional Program
- A chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show
The schedule for the Charlotte show is as follows:
- Thursday, Nov. 7; 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (exhibit hall is not open)
- Friday, Nov. 8; 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (exhibit hall opens at 10 a.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 9; 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. (exhibit hall opens at 10 a.m.)
Exhibit Hall & Training in the Hall Hours:
- Friday, Nov. 8; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 9; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Training in the Classroom Hours:
- Thursday, Nov. 7; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 8; 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 9; 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Registration to THE NBM SHOW Charlotte is free in advance of the show. Registration submitted after Nov. 7 is $25 per registration.
Click here to register.