Wide-format printing equipment manufacturer Roland DGA, Irvine, Calif., has expanded its Roland Academy catalog of training courses, adding several specialized webinars to its series of popular hands-on workshops.
Designed to provide end-users with the knowledge and expertise they need to grow their business, Roland Academy workshops offer instruction by industry experts and are available for each of the company’s product lines. Registered Roland owners are eligible for free and unlimited access to the Roland Academy’s complete online webinar series through the end of 2011. Webinars are also available to non-Roland owners for a moderate fee.
Online webinar current course topics include:
• EGX-350 Gift Engraving Using EngraveStudio
• Cylindrical Cutting Using the MDX-40A with Rotary Axis Unit
• Introduction to Variable Data Printing
• VersaWorks RIP Software Overview
• EngraveStudio Software Overview
• Introduction to Color Management
The Born to Wrap Workshop is a two-day clinic covering vehicle graphics and wraps. Taught by experts from Digital EFX Wraps, specialists provide tools and teach techniques, providing hands-on instruction for producing and installing custom graphics.