Charleston, South Carolina-based sublimation ink company Sawgrass Technologies announces a series of free webinars aimed at helping your business achieve success through knowledge.
Part of the company’s “BusinessBuilder” education program, the webinars are live events that cover a variety of topics, including business strategy enhancing your technical skills, market analysis and other subjects related to digital printing.
All of the seminars take place at 3 p.m. Eastern, Noon Pacific time. Click HERE to register.
- Wednesday, May 3: Adding sublimation to your business
- Tuesday, May 9: Selecting the Right Sublimation Printer
- Thursday, May 11: Selecting the Right Sublimation Heat Press
- Tuesday, May 16: Selecting the Right Graphics Software (Sawgrass’s CreativeStudio)
- Wednesday, May 17: Selecting the Right Graphics Software (CorelDRAW)
- Thursday, May 18: Selecting the Right Graphics Software (PhotoShop)
- Tuesday, May 23: Color management, RIPS, Drivers and Profiles.
- Thursday, May 25: The Virtuoso Print Manager
- Tuesday, May 30: The Sawgrass BusinessBuilder Resources—A Guided Tour