The Roselle, Illinois-based M&R Companies, manufacturers of screen printing equipment, announces that it will provide the venue for Huntley, Illinois-based T&J Printing Supply’s two-day Print University training program.
T&J Printing is a large Midwestern supplier of screen printing equipment and supplies. It says it recommends its two-day seminar for both entry-level screen printers and experienced business owners. In addition to M&R, presenters from the Rutland Group, Matsui, Murikami, Kiwo, and Easiway Systems will appear at the event.
Print University topics (and presenting companies) include:
- Choosing the correct mesh and emulsion (Murakami)
- Applying emulsion and burning screens (Kiwo & Ulano)
- Choosing the correct ink for each application (Rutland & Matsui)
- Registration and Printing (T&J, Rutland, Matsui, and M&R)
- Cleanup and screen reclamation (Easiway)
- Equipment maintenance (M&R)
Attendees will also receive a tour of M&R’s new, state-of-the-art, 320,000-square-foot facility.
The registration fee for Print University is $100 per attendee and lunch is included. Classes will be conducted from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day at M&R’s facility at 440 Medinah Rd. in Roselle and runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. For more information or to register, click HERE or call T&J at 877-836-1337.
Print University events later this year will also take place June 13-14, September 13-14 and December 6-7.