Vycom, Scranton, Pa., a division of CPG International, launches a new website at www.vycomplastics.com that clearly defines its growing number of product families. Vycom, is a maker of Olefin and PVC substrate solutions including its Celtec line of graphics and display materials. Celtec Expanded PVC is a foamed PVC sheet with a matte finish, which can be screen or digitally printed using UV-curable inks. Celtec Ultra White is a PVC substrate ideal for outdoor signage, featuring a high-gloss finish and resistance to UV degradation.
With six distinct product families, Vycom serves a diverse mix of markets in addition to graphics, printing and signage, including fire safe materials for the semiconductor industry, marine, playground/recreation, food processing and chemical and corrosion resistant materials. The six product families include:
• Celtec graphic/display boards for inside and outdoor applications
• Seaboard outdoor furniture and marine components
• Playboard sheet for modular recreational and playground systems
• Corrtec chemical and corrosion resistant materials
• Sanatec food processing and cutting board materials
• Flametec clean room and semiconductor fire safe materials
For more information, visit www.vycomplastics.com.